Coaching for First Responders & Caring Professionals
You are the Guardians of our Social Safety Net
I offer you a safe place to process the personal impact of being a Front Line Hero where you will
strategically make meaningful changes in your personal & professional life to effectively deal with
the cost of caring and saving lives
• I worked on the front line for over 15 years protecting children and responding to trauma in a
medical and emergency setting
• I am a certified trauma specialist who has training and extensive hands on experience working
with the impact of front line work
• I combine my experience and current theoretical knowledge to coach individuals and groups of
front line responders
• I offer a grounded educational approach to helpers in the social services, fire, police, protection
as well as the medical profession
What is Burnout? Burnout is characterized by emotional and physical exhaustion and by a shift in a helping professional's happiness. It can lead to addictions, interpersonal conflict and unhealthy coping skills at home and in the work place.
Burnout can fluctuate from one day to the next, and even healthy helpers can become overloaded when working with traumatic content in their professional and personal lives.
Burnout is a normal consequence of working in the helping fields. It affects your personal life, interpersonal relationships and view of the world.
I will help you:
• Understand compassion fatigue, vicarious trauma and burnout in your personal and professional life
• Evaluate your self-care and identify early warning signs of emotional exhaustion to optimize your mental health
• Develop a personalized life/work balance to optimize your life happiness